Santa Ana, California
HELLO SANTA ANA
Santa Ana city in California is a home to a large number of wildlife including monkeys and birds of all kinds. The city has museums and parks to amuse the visitors. Many educational programmes are also organized in the city from time to time. There are beautiful and comfortable lodging places in the city for the tourists.
Places to visit-
- Discovery Cube Orange County- They have quite a lot hands-on exhibits and interactive activities for the visitors.
- Irvine Regional Park- It is a park with a playground and rides for kids of all age groups.
- Adventure city- It is an amusement park with water slides and rides for children up to the age of 9 years.
- Santa Ana Zoo- It is an educational touring spot and is home to over 350 animals and birds.
- Bowers Museum- It is all about the free-mind global art works.
- Santiago Oaks Regional Park- This Park allows hiking and biking along with the scenic beauty appreciated by the ones walking.
- Noguchi Garden- It is landscaped to a mesmerizing plaza in a very small space.
- Hart Park- This Park has ball and pool fields for sports lovers.
- Kidseum- It is a museum that hosts many educational programs for kids and their families.
- Prentice Park
- Peters Canyon Trail
Places to stay-
- Country Inn and Suites by Radisson- It is a comfortable budget hotel offering free breakfast and an outdoor pool for the guests.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana- It is a modern hotel with an all-suites lodging and a fitness center for a healthy stay.
- Red Roof Inn Santa Ana- It is a contemporary hotel with the basic facilities available for a comfortable stay.
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana- A luxurious stay with an outdoor pool, fitness center, restaurant and bar.