Santa Ana, United States
Santa Ana is a city in California. This is a city having many folds. It has different types of Zoos, amusement parks, theatres, restaurants, regional parks, museums and a lot more. All the places not only offer a great deal of exciting and adventurous visit but also a very knowledgeable one.
Places to visit:
- Discovery Cube Orange County– This is an educational museum focusing on kids exhibits and special programs.
- Irvine Regional Park- Irvine Regional Park is one of the oldest parks in the city. It is not only known for its historical background but also its exciting train & pony rides, bike & paddle boat rentals, the Orange County Zoo & picnic areas.
- Adventure City- Adventure city is an amusement park for all the age groups. This humungous park offers various exciting rides, a petting zoo, an arcade & much more.
- Santa Ana Zoo- Santa Ana Zoo is the perfect place for all animal lovers and knowledge seekers. It has a wide range of different species of animals, a petting barnyard & a mini-train ride.
- Bowers Museum- Bowers Museum focuses on global art and has a wide space for seating and organizing programs, also has an eatery.
- Orange County Zoo- This Zoo is spread over an area of 8 acres and has native southwestern animals.
- Mile Square Regional Park- This huge park has 3 golf courses, soccer fields, baseball diamonds, picnic spots & lakes.
Places to stay:
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana Orange Co.- Holiday Inn is a traditional hotel with an American restaurant, an outdoor pool, free airport shuttle service and free Wi-Fi.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport- It offers modern rooms with a pool, a gym, free breakfast & an airport shuttle.
- Motel 6 Santa Ana- Motel 6 is an affordable hotel with hot tub, complimentary morning coffee & parking.
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County- Courtyard hotel offers free Wi-Fi, airport shuttle, parking, an outdoor pool & dining.